The role of husbands in the fertilization process does not simply produce sperm and poured into the womb of his wife. However the quality of sperm produced, should be normal and healthy so that they can swim in the vessel the egg or the fallopian tubes to meet the egg. To be a man capable of fertilizing a woman’s eggs and produce a pregnancy, it is necessary to consider how to improve male fertility.
- The temperature of the testes cool, needs to produce healthy sperm testicular temperature is colder than normal temperatures. This is the reason why the testicles hang outside the body are created. To maximize the quality and quantity of sperm, avoid steam bath, sauna (hot spring), or sunbathing on the tube today.
- Avoid toxic materials. The chemicals in question, such as pesticides, herbicides, paint, wood varnish, termite poisons, glue, and heavy metals. Avoid direct contact or inhaling it because it can reduce sperm production may even be able to kill sperm.
- No smoking, because smoking can increase the risk of infertility and erectile dysfunction in men. Sperm male smokers who spend 1 or 2 packs of cigarettes per day can cause respiratory problems in your baby. If you do not expect the emergence of problems for baby or for yourself, then immediately quit smoking.
- Avoid alcohol and addictive drugs. Consumption of alcohol can be a devastating effect on the quality and quantity of sperm, reduced testosterone production, and can lead to erectile dysfunction. Drug use will reduce the number and ability of sperm movement and increase the number of abnormal sperm. In addition, the cause of erectile dysfunction and loss of libido.
- Living a healthy lifestyle, adequate rest, and minimize stress. Healthy lifestyle, eat, sleep regularly, and avoiding stress will help increase the production of hormones that influence the development of sperm and testosterone production in the testes.
- Avoid X-ray radiation X-rays could be a bad influence on fertility of a man. X-ray radiation above the threshold or the accumulation of X-ray radiation that constantly may cause reduced fertility sperm can even cause permanent sterility in a man. The impact of X-ray radiation is usually felt by those who work in environments that use X-ray machine Generally they are difficult even can not have offspring. Therefore, avoid working on the X-ray machines that have a high radiation level or a leak.
- Consult a physician. Some prescription drugs used for treatment of a disease sometimes have side effects that can slow down sperm production. To be safe, consult with your doctor before receiving a prescription drug. Kemotera pi or radiation therapy can also cause temporary or permanent infertility. If you have to undergo this treatment procedure, you should do prior consultation with the doctor so they can obtain the best solution.